SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
523 Posts
I wish I knew. The lap counter was on sale for a week on German ebay but seems to have been pulled from stores.

Its possible they redesigned it, but more likely they found a bug they are fixing. Either that or they had problems manufacturing it.

· Registered
523 Posts
QUOTE (indianasteve @ 1 Dec 2004, 05:06)welcome to forum and thanks for the update .

I guess I won't find one under my tree xmas morning

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the PLUS side, the display has several lines that can simultaneously display data on four cars. The scalectric one has a crappy display that cycles between cars.

· Registered
523 Posts
Cool!
The aftermarket is already starting to take care of us! I guess one advantage of using a mechanical method of registering cars is that aftermerket sensors (and software) may be used. This is great news. I'm 99% sure I will order this!

Do you have any news of when(if) carrera will add braking?? The throttle response and lane change work very well but the lack of braking reduces the skill level of the game and makes the cars less fun to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.