Aston Martin DP214 Collection
PRS known for their static moders are producing a range of 1/32 scale models based on the Aston Martin DP214.
Only 30 models of each livery will be produced.
The Aston Martin DP214, together with DP215 at the 1963 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Body is made in resin
- Each rim is made up of 11 photo-etched parts
- In the box there will be a second pair of softer tires to have a better performance and grip on the track
- These Aston Martin DP214 have a Slot.it V12/3 motor with 21500 RPM with a 8 tooth pinion and 28 tooth crown
- Aston Martin DP214 - #7 Le Mans 1963 (Kimberley - Schlesser) - Art. CN32001
- Aston Martin DP214 - #46 Winner Coppa Inter-Europa Monza 1963 (Salvadori) - Art. CN32002
- Aston Martin DP214 - #2 Tourist Trophy 1963 - Art. CN32003
They will be followed by #1 Tourist Trophy 1963 and #8 Le Mans 1963.
More info: [email protected]