SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
This my main money spinning track:

View attachment 9167

It is based on Mr May's scalextric track on the telly. Only one car on the inside lane at a time and five laps for a pound. It's analogue and the PB give the timing accuracy to 1 thou seconds and a RichG tower displays the five laps in ascending order.

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Nick ........ PM

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
C'est la vie ......

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
I have stopped using digital cars for "Crash & Burn" events .......... analogues are much more robust. Then again my track is suited to just one car at a time. You do get a lot of broken wires and dislodged sensors. Watch out for the rear axle getting dislodged from it's chassis. Tyres also have a big effect on a sustained event; you do need to keep them clean and the track regularly dusted to keep it fair for everyone.

The best customers are the two mates where one is obviously better than the other. I have seen guys empty their pockets to try and beat their mate

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
Loosing IDs usually happens after a big shunt or sometimes following a runaway car. The Incar-PRO firmware v3.3 mod for the scaley chips has had the analogue mode removed as MIH was certain that this was causing the lost IDs and runaways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.