SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All,

I am looking for some help.................Related to Ninco 40304 N-digital Decoder Conversion Chips for my 1/32 Slot Cars.

1. I would like to purchase up to 10 Ninco 40304 N-digital Decoder Conversion Chips for my 1/32 Slot Cars, if anybody has either new or fully operational Chips for sale please contact me asap.

2. I have 4 Ninco 40304 N-digital Decoder Conversion Chips for my 1/32 Slot Cars that are not working. They were installed in my cars and just did not work, so if some body could get these chips working I would be very great full. Payment would be made for this help.

3. If someone has a schematic of the Ninco chip then just maybe I can find someone in Melbourne, ie "A Chip Guru" to repair them.

4. As an alternative if some one wants to buy my Ninco Digital System and chips with or without the Cars I have then I wold be very happy to hear from you.

My system is 80 Feet long; is fully Ninco Digital Compliant with 13 Digital Chipped cars.

I am located in Melbourne Australia.

Thank you for your Time

Tel

Australia

Email [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi Tel

I see it's almost 3 weeks since you posted your question, so maybe you have already sortet this out.

If not, I can help you with question #1: I have a lot of N-digital 40304 chips, among these 4 new (never used) and more than 6 used (in good condition). All of these are the last generation (the ones with the red plastic cap). I will send you an e-mail as well regarding this. They must be sent from Norway, where I live, but the chips are so small and light weight that shipping cost even to Australia will not be too bad I suppose.

Best regards

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Tel

I see it's almost 3 weeks since you posted your question, so maybe you have already sortet this out.

If not, I can help you with question #1: I have a lot of N-digital 40304 chips, among these 4 new (never used) and more than 6 used (in good condition). All of these are the last generation (the ones with the red plastic cap). I will send you an e-mail as well regarding this. They must be sent from Norway, where I live, but the chips are so small and light weight that shipping cost even to Australia will not be too bad I suppose.

Best regards
Better check your math. More like 2 years and 3 weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts