SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
"I am not a number, I am a free man" - name either the song or the TV show that comes from.

Hmmm, looking at members by register date suggests that there may not be a #1 (very egalitarian:thumbsup:) if Nuro is #2 - he appears first in that search.

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
QUOTE "I am not a number, I am a free man" - name either the song or the TV show that comes from.

Is Mrs H offering a prize?

Kind regards,

Russell

·
Al Schwartz
3,396 Posts
QUOTE "I am not a number, I am a free man" - name either the song or the TV show that comes from.

"The Prisoner" - Played by Patrick McGoohan* - as #6 - filmed in Port Merion (been there, have a #6 pin)

EM

* perfect role for him - never saw him in anything else that came even close

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Well done Slik.

Kinda easy really.

I wondered if any of you would take your point of reference from the start of an Iron Maiden song, "The Prisoner", that samples the TV show I think;

"Who are you?"

"The new number two."

"Who is number one?"

"You are number six."

"I am not a number, I am a free man" - begin drums and guitars. Sweet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
If you know who #2 is, have worked out who #1 is and know the Prisoner is No. 6 (english version not yank) was it ever made known who #3, #4 and #5 were?

I don't know either but No.6 had a geat car.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Although the Prisoner series was very confusing the last episode revealed who #1 was. This episode was the most confusing and if my memory serves me correctly, #1 turned out to be himself.

So, maybe we are all #1's.

M

1 - 15 of 15 Posts