SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Martin De Ath
1,408 Posts
Hi there Stuart..

Corvette arrived all ok today, thank you.

Great Car....

All the best.. Martin.

· Premium Member
2,334 Posts
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 21 Feb 2012, 21:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've decided to concentrate on rally cars, so I'm selling-off most of my race cars, and I'll also be thinning-out my rally car collection at the same time - I have a few no longer wanted duplicates.

I'm starting here with Scalextric BTCC cars.

Firstly, an unboxed Audi A4. From memory it's C2002. I've done some minor additional detailing and fitted Slot.It Z0 and 40a urethanes. It also has a stronger magnet. The light bulb is missing and it's had replacement mirrors.
I'm looking for £10 posted for this one.

Received today. In great nick!

Many thanks!

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Pescarolo sold, pending payment.

QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 24 Feb 2012, 21:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>.......a Scalextric Audi R10 - and finally a Scalextric Porsche RS Spyder. These are unboxed, totally original and the lights work as they should. They are about as close as I come to describing any of my cars as "very good condition". I'd prefer to sell as a pair, so I'm going to say £45 posted for the pair. However, if I get interest in them both individually, it will be £25 each posted.

I've got a chance of a sale on the Porsche. If I'm going to sell one of these two, I don't want to be left with the other one. I don't like advertising stuff, getting someone interested, and then mucking them about by withdrawing. So, does anyone want to take the Audi??........

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm awaiting reply on the Audi and Porsche LMPs, but as far as I'm concerned they're gone.

Vectra and Laguna withdrawn.

Left to sell:-
SCX Ibiza
Scalextric Megane
Scalextric '01 Impreza
Scalextric Focus
Scalextric '03 Impreza

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 4 Mar 2012, 08:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Megane sold, pending payment
Dispatched.

QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 4 Mar 2012, 08:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Imprezas anyone?? Focus??
There may be another rally car that hasn't been on this thread offered in the next few days.

· Registered
3,165 Posts
QUOTE (driver#8 @ 9 Mar 2012, 14:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Itsy-bitysy Mitsi arrived safe and sound a few days back, thanks a million Stu!

No problem Dude.

I hope that by now everyone has had the cars I've sent out, and no-one is disappointed with what they got. I'm going to re-photograph all the cars I have left (and add another one) over the weekend for a final push here before I bite the bullet and bung them on eBay.

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Right!
I now have an additional rally car to sell...... Brand new Ninco 50362 Porsche 911SC RS. I paid well over the odds for this one, and I didn't even really want it.
I've checked around the 'net and there is one retailer selling one new off their own website at £26+P&P. I'll take £22:50 including post for mine. You probably aren't interested, but only this week I paid twice that. My loss, your gain!
I only broke the warranty seals to take the lid off to get a decent photo. I haven't taken the car off the plinth.

'01 Impreza. Front tyres varnished, Sport rears. Later spoiler, glued on. I've done an earlier wing section but it's still in primer (I never got 'round to mixing the blue paint) and I'll include it in the sale, as per the photo. Mirrors OK, front lights work. I'll do this one for £10 posted, unboxed, or on the plinth in the photo, which isn't the original, c/w a cracked lid for £12:50 posted.

C2489 Focus, in its original box with sleeve. On alternate wheels, front tyres varnished, Sport rears. Missing bulb. Stronger aftermarket bar mag. Original wheels and rear tyres and a full set of spare tyres included. £15 posted.

C2550 Impreza, again original box with sleeve. Only a few months old so not had a lot of use. Mirrors, aerials and lenses all in place but one headlight lens discoloured. Front lights work. Front tyres varnished. £15.

....And here's that Ibiza again, only in slightly different spec. Headlights detailed (model doesn't come with working lights). SCX 8-spoke rally wheels. Slot.It Z0 front and NSR Supergrip 17x8 tyres. Chassis cracked above magnet, but doesn't affect how car runs (and is reflected in the asking price). Comes in original box. Now £12:50 posted.

I can't remember for certain, but one or both of the Focus and '03 Impreza may have cracked box lids. I don't suppose anyone will be particularly bothered but I thought it only fair to mention it.

Roll up! Roll up! I'd like these sold so that I can get a couple more classic rally cars.

I'm on nightshifts for a week, starting tomorrow, then away on holiday for a week, so I may not reply to posts/PMs as quickly as I have been up to now. For the same reason, I may not be able to get to the Post Office as regularly, either, but I will deal with any sales as quickly as I'm able to.

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
SCX Ibiza sold. '03 Impreza is a possibility, to be confirmed.

'01 Impreza or '02 Focus, anyone??? Come on, they're priced to sell.

· Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 10 Mar 2012, 16:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't remember for certain, but one or both of the Focus and '03 Impreza may have cracked box lids. I don't suppose anyone will be particularly bothered but I thought it only fair to mention it.

It's the Focus that has the cracked lid.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.