SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a chance to go through Race Coordinator Digital more fully and, while I have managed to answer a number of my own questions on the basis of "what does this button do?", I still have a number of questions unanswered...

I am looking at having a group of (say) 16 users. I can configure RCD to have 4 groups of 4 (or whatever) and they all round robin. The top 2 from each group can then progress to the next round and then the top 4 of that round to the final. So far so good.

At the moment, the group leaderboard is dynamic. ie it displays the heat that is in progress. Is it possible to display all four groups constantly? And, instead of updating the group continuously, could it be set to update, only when the heat is over?

In the analogue version of RC, there is a tab to colour the lanes. Is there any equivalent for the Car ID? I was thinking that ID 1 would always be red, 2= Blue etc. Can the cars be associated with the IDs as well? I can't see any place where the cars have involvement in the RMS.

In the same vein, the car 'type' appears to be missing from the Car Manager page and the car column on the RaceDay screen is always "no image selected"

Finally (for now, anyway), on the Race Setup page, the UI RaceDay prefix seems to have no effect on the display. Is it auto generated (it changes depending on the number of drivers and if I invoke fuel or not)? If so, how do I change the display to my own requirements. Also, does 'tires' work (and how do I change all the spelling to proper English (eg 'tyres')
biggrin.png
)?

Thanks,

Connal

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Think I am going to move this post to the RC forum, cos it looks like that deals with digital as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts