SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had some questions asked if Race Coordinator Digital will support the Carrera Digital system and the answer is of course maybe. I honestly don't know anything about the Carrera Digital system. Can somebody give me a simple overview of what's out there and what I'd want/need to support? To evaluate the effort level I'm going to need the communication protocol the software uses to talk to the system as well. Is that available somewhere?

For comparison, RCD currently supports the Power Base and Pit Lane Pro so you get all the main features of an RMS for that system. If I support the Carrera system my first pass would want to do something similar as there's no point in releasing an RMS that only has 1/4 the features of the other RMS's out there...

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Dave - I know this is an old thread... Just wondering if you ever did launch Race Coordinator for Carrera Digital?

I recently picked up an extensive Viasue package for my HO scale tracks and it included Race Coordinator as part of the combined deal.

Cheers,

mb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts