SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Unusually for me I had a little bit of free time this Sunday evening and I thought it would be neat to have some sort of podium for our race nights. I used foamboard and made a step like structure going up from 4th to 1st. I was quite pleased (and surprised!) how well it came together.

Here is a quick pic showing how far I got tonight:

I plan to paint it and add a bit of scenery to it (I think I've finally found a great use for those slot.it grid girls I have still in the box they came in!) and hopefully it will add a bit more fun to our race nights (I like to take a photo of all 4 cars at the end of each race and this will be a nice way to show at a glance the winners and so on). All in all a good use of a Sunday evening!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! Even healing hands need time off!!!

For the SCI touring car proxy I'm preparing a Fly Racing Alfa 156. Nearly finished painting and decorating the body and then I just need to sort the chassis (not much to do there, mainly just add urethanes) and it will be ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.