SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Unusually for me I had a little bit of free time this Sunday evening and I thought it would be neat to have some sort of podium for our race nights. I used foamboard and made a step like structure going up from 4th to 1st. I was quite pleased (and surprised!) how well it came together.

Here is a quick pic showing how far I got tonight:

I plan to paint it and add a bit of scenery to it (I think I've finally found a great use for those slot.it grid girls I have still in the box they came in!) and hopefully it will add a bit more fun to our race nights (I like to take a photo of all 4 cars at the end of each race and this will be a nice way to show at a glance the winners and so on). All in all a good use of a Sunday evening!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Way too much time on your hands Ronan, you should be out there curing the sick and healing the ill.

What car are you running in the US proxy?

cheers
rick1776

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! Even healing hands need time off!!!

For the SCI touring car proxy I'm preparing a Fly Racing Alfa 156. Nearly finished painting and decorating the body and then I just need to sort the chassis (not much to do there, mainly just add urethanes) and it will be ready.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two more pictures of the podium which I've now painted and added a few bits to:

Note how the winner get the attention of the slot.it Hawian Tropic girls!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts