SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
A great turnout on the night with 7 racers.

The 7 were: Karl (Dave's son), Bryan, Dave, John, Ronan (myself!), Paul and Donie (Bryan's friend).

Race 1 was Karl's choice and he picked old SCX cars:

Karl was on yellow (Lancia 037), Dave on red (Alfa 155, a Ninco too I think!), Ronan on blue (Ferrari 288 GTO) and Donie on green (Fiat 131 Abarth)

The result was:

1. Ronan +fastest lap (FL)
2. Karl
3. Dave
4. Donie

Race 2 was Bryan's pick and he went for Fly truck's:

Bryan was on yellow (black/silver SISU), John was on red (Buggyra), Paul was on blue (military SISU) and Karl was on green (white SISU).

The result was:

1. Paul
2. John +FL
3. Bryan
4. Karl

Race 3 was Dave's choice and he went for front wheel drive rally cars:

Dave was on yellow (Megane), Ronan was on red (SCX Citroen DS), Donie was on blue (Ninco Fiat Punto) and Bryan was on green (Citroen Saxo).

The result was:

1. Dave
2. Ronan
3. Bryan +FL
4. Donie

Race 4 was John's pick and he went for Le Mans cars:

John was on yellow (Scalextric Peugeot 908), Paul was on red (Scalextric Aston Martin LMP1), Karl on blue (slot.it Jaguar) and Dave was on green (Avant Slot Pescarolo).

The result was:

1. John
2. Paul
3. Karl
4. Dave +FL (the Pescarolo, my car as well, was fast but unfortunately the main crown gear was found to be loose after the race which explained Dave's poor result)

Race 5 was my choice and I picked 4x4/Raid cars:

I was on yellow (Ninco Bowler), Donie was on red (Ninco BMW X5), Bryan was on blue (Mitsubishi truck (a kit bash)) and John on green (Ninco Mitsubishi).

The result was:

1. Ronan +FL
2. Bryan
3. John
4. Donie

Race 6 was Paul's choice and he picked modern NASCARs:

Paul was on yellow (Tide), Karl was on red (Tide as well!), Dave was on blue (National Guard) and Ronan on green (Du Pont).

The result was:

1. Ronan +FL
2. Paul
3. Dave
4. Karl

I just managed to beat Paul to the line in this race, he had led the race for most of the 20 laps, which was nice (for me!).

Race 7 Donie's choice and he picked Hpi Nissan Skylines:

Donie was on yellow (grey R32 Skyline), Bryan was on red (green R34 Skyline), John was on blue (silver R32 Skyline) and Paul on green (red/wine R32 Skyline).

The result was:

1. Paul
2. Donie
3. Bryan
4. John +FL

The final results were:

1st: Ronan (15 points +3 FL's)
2nd: Paul (14 points)
3rd: John (10 points +2 FL's)
4th: Dave and Bryan (both 9 points +1 FL each)
5th: Karl (7 points)
6th: Donie (6 points)

So a great night for me! (Always nice to win!). Nice to have a new person and Donie really seemed to enjoy the night but unfortunately has to get up at 4am for work usually so staying out late on a Thursday night is not an option for him sadly! Still, hopefully the next time he is off work he might be able to come along again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.