SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
We raced for the 2nd time in a row on my track on the 8th of September, and we only had 5 racers on the night, (Ronan (me!), Paul, Ed, Dave and George) so we only used 3 lanes per race to ensure there were 2 marshals per race. We also had 15 instead of 20 lap races thinking we might do two races each per lane for a total of 6 races each, but after the first round of races the majority were tired and ready for bed, so it was a short race night but very competitive as usual!

Race 1 was Ronan's choice and he went for classic Carrera Nascars:

Ronan was on red (Plymouth Superbird), George was on blue (Ford Torino), and Dave was on green (1957 Chevrolet).

The result was:

1. Ronan +Fastest Lap (+FL)
2. George
3. Dave

Race 2 was Paul's choice and he picked Fly Vipers (and for some reason I forgot to take a photo of them!)

Paul was on red, Dave was on blue and Ed was on green.

The result was:

1. Paul +FL
2. Ed
3. Dave

Race 3 was George's pick and he went for modern LMPs:

George was on red (Scalextric Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP), Ed was on blue (Scalextric Porsche RS Spyder), and Ronan was on green (Scalextric Aston Martin LMP1).

The result was:

1. George +FL
2. Ed
3. Ronan

Race 4 was Dave's pick and he chose old style SCX cars:

Dave was on red (SCX Lancia 037), Ronan was on blue (SCX Ferrari GTO) and Paul was on green (with a Fly Ferrari F40 which he felt was the closest thing he had to an old SCX!).

The result was:

1. Ronan +FL
2. Dave
3. Paul

Race 5 was Ed's choice and he picked Ninco GTs:

Ed was on red (Audi R8), Paul was on blue (Ford GT) and George was on green (Porsche 997):

The result was:

1. Paul +FL
2. Ed
3. George

The final scores were:

=1st Ronan and Paul (10 points, plus 2 fastest laps each)
2nd George (9 points and one fastest lap)
3rd Ed (9 points)
4th Dave (7 points)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.