SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Couldn't help notice that there hasn't been too much interest in the RC timing program

We discovered it about 12 months ago and was great then and over time the improvements have it even better

Dave who developed the system also developed the version for the Scorpius system and goes buy the name of ScorpiusRMS on the forum

For me i suggested some modifications for a single lane rally setup and Dave was very quick with the improvements

Here's the latest release .......

Screen shows all compeditors as well as time between each + enough information to keep even the most anal retentive person more than happy

The Screen can also be slip into two (through windows) so you have the above information on one screen, and drivers information on the other ....

A few of us have picked up some bargain priced big screen TV's (non digital) so on the road tracks all the info is put up in one place

The system runs off windows XP and up, using any of the activation methods ie censor, dead strip etc and is connected through the 25 pin printer port or you can set up a web cam through the usb

All the information is automatically saved onto a xl spreed sheet, ready to be posted

you can find the latest info here ...... http://www.racecoordinator.net/

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I run a laptop on the rally track, so i just choose the duel screen set up in the Display part of properties, and on the lap top i leave all the race data stuff and on the track monitor is just the "drivers screen" together with the start up, if you use a splitter cable you can even more monitors positioned around the roon or in the next room, so that others can see what's happening without getting in the way of the marshalls

On the bigger screen on the road track (42 in LCD) all the info can be positioned around the screen

·
Tel
4,033 Posts
I only recently discovered it after being told the software I paid for needs a phidget interface to be reliable at counting laps when cars are crossing the sensors at very close intervals , rather than my home made opto sensor solution.

Fantastic bit of software, does all sorts of things and the author is a very helpful.

A good 4 hours racing at home today with many close laps, and no missed laps, I am over the moon with it, and we may even use it at the club in place of our existing software as its much more user friendly

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I think RC is a slow burner, but it is the best, it is just taking time for the hobby to suss that.

The author also goes the extra mile, and then some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts