SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
Joined
·
550 Posts
I must reinforce Aaron's point in that the P4 does not look oversized IMHO. I have a Picture pride Cabinet in my Bedroom (I sweet talked the wife round) with to-date 52 cars in it (70 cars max). About 80% of this is total is filled with Fly cars from the Team sets, driver series etc, and the remaining 20% is Racer Ferrari's. They do not look oversized in comparison.

M
 

· Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
Joined
·
550 Posts
I would like to second Ecurie Ecosse's comments, and also add my comment by saying who care's what scale they are. They are beautiful models in their own right.


I would like to add my personal thanks to Marco of racer for re-producing such a beautiful car in the P4. Can I ask whether you will you be making the #19 & #20 works Ferrari cars from Le Mans '67.

Also, any clues as to what future models you will be producing.


M
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top