SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,130 Posts
I've got an attack of the crankies
. I've hunted down the airfix kit of this car - accidentally found out about the yellow one somewhere (probably here actually) & thought hey I can be the only kid in my block with one of these & the buggers are building it (probably) better than I can.

Still - mine will still be a one of a kind I guess..

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Astro that is one sweet job

I'll post mine when I get it organised (although with everything else I'm doing it'll be about thirty years
) I have something to live up to here - can't go having a funny looking one now can I?

· Registered
1,130 Posts
I kinda disagree. If the car looks good on the width of circuit I totally don't care what scale it is. Nominally Scaley stuff is 1/32 however even these guys mess with the scale to fit bits in the car (like erm - motors) As long as it's roughly ok & pretty who's going to be so anal as to measure everything & claim it 3 mm too short?

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Sorry Danny - wasn't having a go & could possibly have worded that more subtly. I'm just a bit of a "Art Buff" as in "I don't know my art but I know what I like".. (best read in a Northern English "self-made man" type accent..)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.