SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
The Jager 935/77 is already available in Australia, I gots mine
it surely won't be long until your side of the globe gets a crack at it. For reference mine's faster and lighter out of the box than the Moby dick.
These cars are difficult for me to collect as my desire exceeds my budget. I have now 14 Sideways group 5 cars, this year I see that growing to 20 if I can find a way.

·
Registered
712 Posts
To counter my previous claim, now the two cars are in the refinement stage, my 935/77 cannot keep up with my newest Moby dick, not really even close, lap timing is not working ATM but I'd guess 1-2/10th's per lap. I'm going to tinker hard on the Jager to get her in the ballpark but I don't think she has the cog, nor the balance. I like the 935/77 more aesthetically so she's into my skunkworks tomorrow to ensure the chassis is straight and all chassis/pod tolerances are adequate.
For reference Moby dick has a stronger stock motor, otherwise both cars have Paul Gage urethane tyres, slot.it soft braid, motor bracing, some glue ,some lube and round TYRES, running non mag on Ferador.
I have noticed we in AUS have access to sideways cars up to a month before Europe, the BASF M1 was around here well before the UK got her share. I don't know why, maybe the boat from china gets to us sooner??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.