SlotForum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Bob Chapman
7,085 Posts
I think, its the luck of the draw, when first ones get delivered.
The first of the legends , hit US shores before the UK.
Bob

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
I have to say the "Moby Dick" body style does nothing for me, but at least 2 or 3 liveried 77/78/K3/K4 will be on my list. I can see a white bodied being turned into an "Apple" one so maybe 4

·
Registered
712 Posts
To counter my previous claim, now the two cars are in the refinement stage, my 935/77 cannot keep up with my newest Moby dick, not really even close, lap timing is not working ATM but I'd guess 1-2/10th's per lap. I'm going to tinker hard on the Jager to get her in the ballpark but I don't think she has the cog, nor the balance. I like the 935/77 more aesthetically so she's into my skunkworks tomorrow to ensure the chassis is straight and all chassis/pod tolerances are adequate.
For reference Moby dick has a stronger stock motor, otherwise both cars have Paul Gage urethane tyres, slot.it soft braid, motor bracing, some glue ,some lube and round TYRES, running non mag on Ferador.
I have noticed we in AUS have access to sideways cars up to a month before Europe, the BASF M1 was around here well before the UK got her share. I don't know why, maybe the boat from china gets to us sooner??

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
Here you go:

Ok so its the Kremer, but its the only rear view I have.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Maybe they will make it to the MK swap meet at the end of Feb, worst case hopefully with us at the beginning of March. I can see the Porsche being my sideways group 5 car at the club if it drives as good as it looks

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am definitely looking forward to the Gauloise liveried 935.

And also wondering when Sideways will bring out the next historic livery. The Psychedelic Moby Dick does look terrific and it's been released almost 14 months ago already...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.