SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got racer this morning, review on mini, guy built a train layout in he back garden another load of letters asking for a pitstop a couple of events, goodwood revival thing and that's it really...

Adrian where's your tips bit?

Rob.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Just to clarify - only ONE of the 'loads of letters' actually requested the pit-stop! They seem to ration it to one letter per subject per issue.
I bet Scalextric would be as curious as I am as to how many people would actually lay out hard cash for this item if it were re-introduced! I suspect that it's one of those things that have gained almost cult status, having been talked up over many years, yet would not actually sell well if it suddenly arrived on the shelves. There might be an initial flurry, especially around Christmas, but a lingering death thereafter.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My copy of Racer hasn't arrived as yet

Mine is one of those voices that are crying out for a pitlane. I for one would buy one.

I already have a scaley classic pit lane that was given to me by a friend for fixing his cars, but i am affraid it is beyond repair, or at least my level of skill.

Anyway i say come on scalextric give us a pit lane. but this time make one thats a bit easier for young and old fingers alike to put together.

Wayneslot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts