SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Matt Tucker
3,561 Posts
WELLLINGBOROUGH is just down the road (20mins) and is a superb club (I'm on a little biased) Open night on Tuesday for practice and some competitive racing and then racing on Thursdays (tonight). I only go on a thrusday.

Its routed track but we race Scalextric type cars (except for a TSRF series on a tuesday night sometimes). Currently racing unlimited GTs which means anyhting goes althought its got to be a plastic chassis and the tyres are sponge tyres. Next class we race fly classis endurnace and then rally cars. Good fun normally 10-12 of us, all happy to help prepare a car.

if you're interested let me know and I'll let you know where

Matt

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt

Thanks for the offer sound good and i will take you up on it. wont be for a few weeks yet as i am currenly getting my car swapped over for a new one. (long story will save it for whe i meet you all).

ScalextricRacer

·
Registered
161 Posts
We have more of an informal meeting rather than serious racing once a month just north of St. Neots. Not too far down the road for you SR. We use a 4 lane Ninco setup. Your more than welcome to join us. If interested drop me a PM for further details.

CB

·
John Roche
4,240 Posts
I've been to the Peterbugger club a couple of times, once for a club night and once for the Clubman championship. I'd go more often but I work nights. It's a great track, friendly people and a good atmosphere. I'm hoping to go again next Thursday.

CB, i'm just down the road from you in Bedford. please let me know where and when you race and i'll try and get over sometime.

John

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
So long as you have a current visa for travel to Norfolk why not try King's Lynn on a Friday night.

100ft wood/copper tape track and a great crowd of people.

Drop us an email if you want more info.

Re clubs in Notts. - there are several - have a look at the clubs section of the NSCC website: http://www.nscc.co.uk/

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts