SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a week off work I was able to get alot done on the track. I made barrier walls out of another block mold that matched the pyramids. I still have more work at the other end, the last lane to tape and I need to make more palm trees that will be added. Anyway here are some pics.

·
Ian
99 Posts
Lee,
I love your build the unique concept and have done from the start its fantastic! I had a look earlier then went away for m the PC for a while,

I then had a thought what about IMPACT!
with your new wall? what gives first the car or the wall? are they fixed down?...........
But then I thought some more........my Rally track has walls that are hard, I seldom bash them

Your Palms look great too

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys,
I set out for this track to be something unique that hasnt been done yet, and so far I think I have accomplished that. I still have more blocks to cast for barrier walls at the other end of the track and a pit building.

Bleep, The blocks are cast out of plaster of paris and I do have them glued down. As for impact, I havent hit them yet at full speed but so far they have not done damged to any cars and most of the walls are only on the inside of turns so impacts should be minimal at best except in the sqeeze section.

I will get more pics up soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.