SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All slot car racers,

I am also a slot car racer with presto Park,
I am a disabled former fire-fighter and looking for a project so I decided that I would do some thing for charity.

I would like all of you to sort out your slot cars, old track, buildings, even those that are broken that could be used as spares, anything that would go with a layout and send them to me
Once I receive your donation, I service the cars and repair or replace the part that are needed, check the track, buildings etc.
I then sell the everything either at Presto Park to help our junior members or on ebay.
All the monies raised is going to be split between

1. The Great Ormond Street (GOSH) Childrens Hospital as they helped my grandson to live and recover just after he was born.

2. The Fire-fighters Charity as they help me as a disabled former fire-fighter

If I am able to make up a complete set, I am sending these to our local hospices for sick children, so they can have something different to play with.

Please email me at [email protected] for the address to send your donations
or contact me on 01493300242( my home no. please no calls after 9pm)

Last year with out trying I donated £ 250 to each charity I would love to treble that this year and I am sure with your help I will be able to

In reconition of your donation I will send you a small certificate thanking you for you donation.

Thanks for reading this

Keith D. Piper

1 - 1 of 1 Posts