SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Phil Clayton
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday 1st July saw the inaugural Rally Hawthorne Park, a fixture we hope to make a more regular part of our racing schedule.
This event saw a gathering of the usual suspects from Hawthorne Park, plus five of our friends from Pendle made the journey to Liverpool to participate in our rally extravaganza!
The rally took the form of 3 classes, SCX Classics OTB, Ninco 4wd OTB and an Open class for modifieds and the likes of MSC and Avant Slot cars.
Stages were run over our club track, SCX had 10 laps, Nincos 12 and Open had 10 also (a total of 128 laps). Everyone had 4 runs in each class, 1 in every lane.
Times were taken and combined to provide class results and an overall result.
I think all will agree a fun evening was had, even if we ventured long into the dark hours (and the wedding party in the club below providing some 'ample' distractions
)
Anyway, the results are the thing so here they are for your viewing interest.

Many photos were taken, hopefully we'll see some of them here and on our webstite -HPSCC - soon.
Cheers
Phil

·
Registered
397 Posts
It was a good night of racing!! thanks guys. I'll upload results to the website soon. If anyone has any pictures, I would apprecitate it if you could e-mail them to me and i'll put them up

All the best
Jake

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
What a fun night; great racing, better buddies and scantily clad ladies

What more could you want on a Friday night?

Seriously, thanks to all of the guys from Pendle for coming you really made the night.

and as has been said the racing was simple and cheap; the scx and nincos hadn't even had their tyres trued!

I really recommend trying this type of racing. It was so close and contested all through the order.

Cheers

BSN

I have never been within 1 second of beating the illustrious Mr. Hurst!
PS word of warning; dont lend sausage fingered Mason any cars!
and yes I was beaten by my own car..........AGAIN! in the hands of Jake D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sorry guys, the website is not letting me upload the results properly, I hope these ones on the forum are okay.

I hope that we can get some pics up to our website/

Jake

PS. John, I love lending your cars mate, - It must be approaching 10 times now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts