SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Apologies if this has been covered before but I have a routed single lane rally stage that I like to run in both directions and would like to retro fit a timing gate of some sort, lap counting is not really a necessity.

I need it to be easily removed so the track can be stored flat and only take up 30-35mm below the track surface if required. If there's anything off the shelf somewhere that would be ace as my electronics skills are pretty lacking to say the least. I have the red5 timing gate but this can only do single laps, something that keeps timing after a lap would be ideal as not to stop the rhythm. Any comments advise would be appreciated?

Rob

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, where can I find the Ninco timing bridge? Had a quick google but didn't throw up anything positive.

Are there any others on the market that I could use out of the box or even retro fit one to the underside of the track like the scaley trigger activated type?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I use the Ninco N-Scorer on my non permanent rally layouts (nr10409, Pendleslot do have them on their site). It's a simple, but effective timing option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts