SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi Rallytorget
The track looks amazing!
but im sorry to hear that you have to tear some of it down.
Its looks like a smooth and good flowing track to race on.

i wish i could have a track like that

With the spare track left over, you reckon you will prehaps make another track or use it as rug track?

cheers
3en

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
A shame that you had to break it down!

i know how it feels
i hope your next track will make you forget about this one

[if possible] love the last picture with the lights Brilliant

Good luck with the new one!

Jaak

·
Ian
99 Posts
Tony,
What a shame your track has been an inspiration to many, including me.
Hopefully the abbreviated version will only be temporary until you get a chance to build a "Bigger" one. Even so you still have a fantastic track there, not many can squeeze so much into such a small area and make it look that good.

Every cloud has a silver lining I am sure some good will come out of this.

Good luck with the move

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Swifty: Yes, no more jumping..... But with Photoshop it´s still possible

Bleep: I will get a VERY BIG garage when I move to the new house. But it´s to cold in the winter to use it for a track. So I will probably stick with my smaller track for about twenty years, until my kids move

·
Brad Korando / Brad Korando
1,089 Posts
Tony, you have done a terrific job in downsizing your track. It maintains the charactrer of the larger one and still looks to be a lot of fun to drive. Don't worry about the twenty years; it will go by faster than you can imagine!

Thanks for sharing the update and your website looks fantastic.

Brad

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I like it
Have you considered going digital and adding a Race Of Champions type under/over crossover? Then each car does a lap in alternate lanes. So then technically one lap would be 13 seconds

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Abarth Mike: Not at the moment.. And probably not in the future either.. It would be very expensive to convert all my cars to digital...

gtslot: Thank you for the tip

And thank you all for the nice comments.. Both me and my kids are very satisfied with the new smaller track..

/Tony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.