SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my Rallytrack.

The table is 2,25 x 2,40 meter and on top of that is about 22 meters of rallytrack.
An average lap takes about 18-19 sec.

You will find more information, pictures and movies on the adress http://www.rallytorget.net/superstage

The homepage will only be in swedish but I think the pictures will tell the story...

//Tony

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Nice work.

I've taken the liberty of adding your site to my directory which means you are instantly on Slotforum's links page too.

Welcome to the board.

·
Brad Korando / Brad Korando
1,089 Posts
Terrific work Tony! Your scenery skills are fantastic. Your website is equally impressive. I just wish I could read Swedish. I am just starting a home layout and would like to end up with a layout that focused on scenery - such as yours. I enjoy modeling as much as racing, maybe more. I appreciate the photographs at various stages of development. How long did it take to construct your layout?

Thanks for sharing your track. It is very inspirational.

Brad Korando

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
All Fantastic....that ninco peugeot 307 rally car really sticks to the track

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments

I will try to do an english version of the website as soon as possible..

Brad Korando:
I started to build the track in January this year and finished the track two weeks ago. So it took 5 months. Most of the work was done late at nights after my kids were gone to sleep...

jnr_seahorse:
The Autoartcars are great to look at but not very good to drive at my track. They deslot all the time. Maybe I must do some modifications to the guide so it stays in the slot better. And maybe the Autoartcars are more suitable to drive on faster tracks.
My favorite car at the moment is Ninco´s 307...

//Tony

·
Brad Korando / Brad Korando
1,089 Posts
Tony,

I'm even more impressed that you have done so much work in only five months. I too have young kids and am facing the same schedule. I'm almost to the point of buying the table materials. For the past month or two I have been scratch-building a pit building and grandstands for the layout (mostly late at night). I have a few more structures to build before I start on the table.

Your boys look like they'll be challenging you for track time soon. I get the most enjoyment from racing with my kids. They each have a car of their own that I have tweaked the magnets on. I race a them using a car with "regular" magnets and we have a lot of fun. Lately I'm having trouble keeping up with my five year old. I think it's about time to remove one of the magnets from his car. Without telling him of course!

Thanks again for sharing your layout.

Brad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.