SlotForum banner

(RAM) March 821

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  kmyler 
#1 ·
Hi good people.

It's been a while since I updated you nice folks as to what I have been up to. Well wonder no longer....

These shells were cast by Graham Pritchard (of NSCC fame!!) and are the 1982 F1 March car...the 821. (See how their naming format works?!!! :ROFLMAO: )

The cars were really raced by a version of the RAM team, that used the March name. Throughout the season, the sponsorship, aerodynamics and even tyre make varied and so I selected a very early version (Rizla) and later version (Rothmans).

Policar motor pod and modified Shapeways Arco FW07 chassis are underneath the bodywork and Kevinoz decals are on top.

Tire Wheel Car Toy Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Toy

White Circuit component Camera accessory Vehicle Passive circuit component

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Any questions, please ask and thanks for looking.
Philip

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your comments and reactions. I appreciate anyone taking the time to look at my posts and any response is nice to hear/see. ;)

Giuseppe, drop a line to Graham: grahampee911@gmail.com. I am sure he will be glad to hear from you and happy to supply you with some shells.

Many thanks,
Philip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.