SlotForum banner

(RAM) March 821

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  kmyler 
Hi Philip, Two more great builds from a great era of Formula One. I love the 1982 cars, as I've said before and it's nice to see a couple of the less fashionable cars from the grid. As you always do, you've made a fantastic job of finishing these two models. To be honest, I never liked the Rothmans livery at all, I thought that it paled into insignificance when compared to some of the other cigarette branding of the time (JPS, Gitanes, Marlboro etc) but I still think that your March's are great additions to your collection and I like them a lot. I hadn't heard that there was a 1982 March body available and may look into getting a few myself, if possible! One other thing. I noticed a new approach with the photography, using the trees in the foreground and the crowd behind, all a bit more scenic. As you know, I do think it is important to show models to their best, using realistic photography. Nice to see a new angle of your layout! Like it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.