SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I don't have permission to post I thought this was getting sorted . Wonder if this will work ?

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To say I am sick of the posting problems on this forum is an understatement .For goodness sake please get it sorted .Its an absolute joke Error 403 you dont have permision on the scratch built forum yet again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
That a daily limit or an all time limit??

·
re member
4,019 Posts
its a creaky old boat that has some loose boards in the hull....water gets in and you know....water and electricity.

where is the dry dock?

it isnt gonna happen

Reactions: Trisha

·
Registered
360 Posts
i like everything

so its pointless pressing the button

love you all
biggrin.png

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
MORE ranting!
mad.gif

Time was on here when you'd gone down the list of new posts, you could hit the F5 (refresh...) button and the list would be re-drawn with all your read posts vanished and more un-read ones in their place.

Not now, something has changed and your already read posts are still there but in fainter print, so you have to trawl all through the entire list to see any more un-read posts.

NOT happy!

·
re member
4,019 Posts
But wait there is more.....a rebirth of the forum will happen one day soon and all our problems will be gone or so I read somewhere from a person with an insects name or a summers sports name, not sure which.

·
Greg Gaub
14,648 Posts
MORE ranting!
mad.gif

Time was on here when you'd gone down the list of new posts, you could hit the F5 (refresh...) button and the list would be re-drawn with all your read posts vanished and more un-read ones in their place.

Not now, something has changed and your already read posts are still there but in fainter print, so you have to trawl all through the entire list to see any more un-read posts.

NOT happy!
Sounds like you might have clicked one of the filter options without realizing it. If you're on a PC, then look to the left and click the appropriate filter option to get the results you want. The next time you use the Recent Posts link, it will use those same filter options.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts