SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am selling off my collection of over 80 scalextric cars to fund other interests. I have the following if anyone is interested. Sensible offers would prevent the items from going to an auction.

8326 Spanish import McLaren Mp 4/4 number 11 and the even rarer UK number 12 car. I would prefer to sell these both together as they are extreemly rare and look so good together.

4069 Spanish import Possche 911 Rothmans, with rallye lamps.

8343 Ltd Ed Spanish import Ferrari GTO 7up with advertising poster.

8349 Spanish import Jordan

Also available

Spanish SCX
RS200, Audi Quattro, BMW M1 and Several formula 1 cars.

FLY
Corvette, Racing Porsche in white, and blue coral and a Venturi in white/blue/pink

Ninco
Alfa, Opel and Clio

UK
The rest of the collection is made up of UK cars from the late 80's early 90's
and includes 2 Trucks (Not roadtrains).

All cars are Mint and nearly all are boxed.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To All who have contacted me.

Thanks to all those of you that have sent me e-mail, I have been quite shocked by the response!

I appologise for nor replying but the first person to get in touch said he wanted everything. He did indeed call on me yesterday and bought all of my collection apart from the two McLarens, we couldn't agree a price. I know these two are partcularly rare and wouldn't let them go for the £60 offered. I may have been foolish not to accept but I really do think they are rarer than that and may now decide to keep them.

Thanks everyone

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.