SlotForum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
It's been 4 years now so whats the latest?
Life happened!
wacko.png
In short, 2 more years of being my Mothers fulltime carer leading to a nervous breakdown and close to suicide (you did ask). Followed by a year of cronic depression and mental health issues. Helping a friend through the break up of her marriage. Said friend becoming my girlfriend and moved in with me. Legal case agianst her now ex husband. Oh and a legal case against the council about my mothers care, her funds and about to loss the house and home of 20yrs. (This is not ment to be a sarcastic reply, it just sounds that way.)

So not much time to get into the attic and work on the track. The sidecars I have recently gone back to as I can paint them in the evening while my partner watches stuff online. And another complete re-work of the Mini liveries including one for my partners little girl.

I've read through you track building threeds and they are fantastic. Well done on your work and keep it up. I'll keep an eye on your future work. If I ever get back to being able to finish Ravenscroft or have to create a brand new track in a new house, I'll be posting it up on here.

Oh and thanks taking the time to look through this aging thread.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Sorry to hear you've had such a bad time lately, I sort of know how you feel.

My dad died last September from Dementia, my Mum has just had a heart attack and stroke at the same time, but is recovering, My Father in Law got diagnosed with stomach cancer last October and is now in the last few weeks of his life, and my mother in law has Dementia.

I feel a bit punch drunk with all that has gone for me, but i just try to make the most of the good times and any opportunities that come my way.

Glad you like my threads. I've always kept an eye for any updates of yours.

All the best.

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Sounds like you're having a pretty rough time of it too. I'm sorry to here that. Life is what happens when you're making other plans. as they say.

Anyway,to distract myself from more paper work, I decided to do you a 'Welcome to' design. I've done a few of these and track name logos for others on the forum over the years. I'm not looking to do loads again but hopefully this is a little suprise (I hope you like) that might cheer you up. It's done to the same dimentions as the one you showed on another thread. Hope it does the trick.

Attachments

61 - 63 of 63 Posts