SlotForum banner
221 - 240 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Thank you! I see I am running 1.0.0.35 when I tested. Would have to check what we fixed in .39 (and maybe broke :) )
My pit is also not parallel to pit. Don"t forget to check to not add a lap after pit use than.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I tested on v39 last night and was not able to leave the pit lane until tire change was completed.
Hello. I have done tests. It works well. The problem comes when you enter to the pit box with a yellow flag. In this situation, it does come out of the pit box while you are changing tires or repairing if you pull the trigger. And another question, should the software count laps when you run out of fuel?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I believe we programmed that in all cases (out of fuel, tyre, damage) it stops counting after 3 laps.
About no speed at zero damage, check your safe speed car setting in the car setup.
Hello Minardi. You are right. If you don't load fuel in three laps it doesn't count.
I have spent many hours of testing and I think that the fact that the car does not lock while repairing or changing wheels is due to the PA that I have installed in my SCP3. I have tried all my remotes controls, with my ARC Air pro too, and in all, the car is blocked with the exception of the yellow flag. If you enter in pit box with a yellow flag, and do a tire change or repair, the car does not lock and you can go out with the change of wheels or repair being carried out.
My conclusion is that it only fails when you change wheels and repair with a yellow flag and when you have the PA module installed in an SCP3 controller. In all other situations the car locks up and does not pit box come out until the operation is done. Note: I have the PA firmware with the latest update.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Thank you for this information. At the time of release of RCSO2 there was no SCP3 available and at my track we hardly ever use yellow flag, that is why I don't see it at my track. I use SCP2 mixed with SCP3 but without Pa. Glad you found it, let's see what we can do but I think this should be solved on SCP side with firmware.

·
ParrotGod
11,512 Posts
One more thing to check: the min lap time is not working on our system. Currently I am still on RCSO2 V1.0.0.35 (somehow I missed that there is a new version) and min lap time set to 5 sec. However during practice, qualify and race we have seen times way below the 5 sec mark being recorded by RCS as legitimate lap times.

Jaiapa could you please test this in your installation?

·
Registered
47 Posts
One more thing to check: the min lap time is not working on our system. Currently I am still on RCSO2 V1.0.0.35 (somehow I missed that there is a new version) and min lap time set to 5 sec. However during practice, qualify and race we have seen times way below the 5 sec mark being recorded by RCS as legitimate lap times.
Jaiapa could you please test this in your installation?
Hello Grunz. I have checked it on my track and it does not work well for me either. I have a minimum of 10 seconds and I simulate laps of 3-4 seconds and the RMS counts them.

·
ParrotGod
11,512 Posts
thanks Jaiapa for confirming. I am not sure how much useful this feedback is for team RCS: is the new RMS going to be built on top of the current version or is a new build?

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
Thank you Fer! Well actually the current RCSO2 you have will be completely rewritten and replaced by a new RCS, but as long that is not finished I hope you enjoy this release which in our opinion is a great RMS for oXigen.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am testing RCSO2 V1.0.0.39, Scp3 fireware 3.15, C1 fireware 3.15 chip and 3.12 dongle. With the previous versions of scp3 and chip fine, but with the new ones it hardly detects any lap, the lap time also detects it badly and when I enter the pit lane it does not fill me with gas. Not refilling gasoline also did it with the previous versions. I have not installed Amp.

·
Greg Gaub
17,056 Posts
Ah, so the car is reporting it detected the magnet to the controller reliably but it's not triggering in the computer? Yeah, that's probably a firmware issue. If you could narrow down when it happens, such as with specific settings for RCS or specific sequence of events, so that it can be repeated, then I'm sure it can be more easily rectified by slot.it and/or RCS02.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The lap count starts when the car enters the pit lane, not before. I do not know what information I can give you, I am still new to RCSO2, when I get more experience in RCSO2 I will report, sorry for the inconvenience. I also want to downgrade to versions 3.0X Chip C and SCP3 since with PcLaps it doesn't work correctly. Does anyone know how I can get version 3.0X for SCP3. Thank you.

221 - 240 of 380 Posts