SlotForum banner
261 - 280 of 359 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
16,843 Posts
I was thinking it was so that "Bob" could be "ID 4" and so on, so whenever he's racing, he doesn't have to pair to different ID numbers just to accommodate the race management setup. I'd like to do the same when (if) DRAWW starts racing oXigen. It's always been an accepted annoyance of systems limited to 6 cars, but with a system that can do 20, it's unlikely we'll ever have more members than that at once, so we can all use our chosen/assigned ID in perpetuity.

·
Registered
151 Posts
So as not to be changing id at club level races. At the moment we are 12 digital pilots, I do not think we will exceed the sleeves of 6 pilots. In September, we have a resistance of 6 hours that a maximum of 8 teams will run and we will use RCSO2. For the next 12 hour endurance we want 18 teams on an unprecedented track. Our slot track takes 6 stewards, even 4 is worth us.

·
ParrotGod
11,086 Posts
I do the same here, each driver has his own id and car associated with the team and we never change that. But give that we are only 7, we use only ids from 1 to 7.
I was surprised to see Id 14 and 17 given that there are only 12 of you. So I was wondering if there were problems/issues with other ids.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hoy probé RCS64 por primera vez
¿Por qué la carrera siempre comienza con neumáticos duros?
¿Hay alguna forma de cambiarlo que comience con suave?
Me encanta como funciona la gasolina

Cuando las opciones climáticas están disponibles, tiene que ser genial.

Espero que pongas sonidos como en PcLap

Computer Personal computer Rectangle Display device Screenshot
¿Por qué esta identificación diferente en la foto?

Solo he probado un auto hasta ahora
Buen trabajo lo que estás haciendo.
Felicidades

·
ParrotGod
11,086 Posts
I have been using RCSO2 for more a year now and I have never noticed that difference in the ID. Maybe in the admin table, the IDs are counted from 0. I use the admin tool mainly for giving back damage points. I only look at the team names to select the one I need to update.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Me encantan los puntos de daño, es un gran ideq.

No noto mucha diferencia en la conducción cuando uso neumáticos duros o blandos.
¿Usted nota?

Ya descubrí como empezar con el neumático que quieres

·
ParrotGod
11,086 Posts
The main difference is the wear-ability: the hard tyres should last longer than soft but their performance (brakes) degrades faster.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
Sometimes this happens, but it should returnrn by itself. The screen is reset every x seconds to detect controllers. If not, switch controller off/on. Usually caused when cars have bad connection to controller.

·
Registered
58 Posts
[QUOTE = "Minardi, publicación: 2480601, miembro: 3324"]
A veces esto sucede, pero debería regresar por sí solo. La pantalla se reinicia cada x segundos para detectar controladores. Si no es así, apague y encienda el controlador. Por lo general, se produce cuando los coches tienen una mala conexión con el controlador.
[/ CITA]
thanks i will try it next time

·
Registered
58 Posts
I can control a ghost mode car by adjusting the minimum speed, but
Can I compete with the ghost car without it having damaged fuel and tires? and my car if I have it.

the more I use the program, the more I like it, congratulations

·
ParrotGod
11,086 Posts
It depends what you mean with ghost car. If you a controller to run the car at constant pace then you should be able to race against that car and RCS should be able to count laps.
Just disable the false-start detection.

261 - 280 of 359 Posts