SlotForum banner
281 - 300 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Quiero usar puntos por daños, neumáticos y gasolina.
el coche fantasma nada.
¿Se puede hacer?

Tengo un controlador encendido para el auto fantasma, pero la velocidad se controla desde RSC.
el coche fantasma si puedes contar las vueltas.
Estoy muy feliz con ello.

Solo necesito saber si el fantasma puede desactivar las opciones de puntos por daño, gasolina y neumáticos.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yes you can😃
It's great my car wears wheels it uses fuel and the ghost car does not.
I am delighted with the software it is wonderful.
When the trial days pass I will buy it without hesitation.
Thank you so much

·
ParrotGod
9,292 Posts
I do not think that you can disable the tyres and fuel simulations selectively for each car.
From the point of view of the software the ghost cars controlled by the controllers are like any other cars and driven by humans for that matter.
The only thing that you can do is to increase the fuel tank size for the ghost car so that it is enough for completing the race.
You can still keep the tank size in your car (or controlled by human) to a figure that would force you to make at least one pitstop.
As for the tyres, this is a simulation that is applied to all cars in the race.
The option is again to select a wearing simulation that would allow the ghost cars to complete all the laps with one set of tyres.
The cars controlled by human could also complete the race with one set of tyres but if you set the fuel tank size correctly you will need to stop anyway to fuel up.
And since you are in the pit change tyres for optimal brake performance ;-)

·
Registered
51 Posts
los sonidos son ideales para:
nivel de gasolina
bajo nivel de llantas
bajo nivel de daño
detente y ve para un inicio en falso
En qué posición va cada automóvil al pasar la línea de meta
etc

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Yes we know, we had that all in RCS64 for SSD and were planning to do the same for RCSO2 but now we are developing a RCSO2 Next generation for 20 cars which will have all this included. Just need time and patience, trust us.

·
ParrotGod
9,292 Posts
I did not know that RCS would treat the ghost cars in a different way than a human driven car.
That is good news. The only issue is that they do not wait for the green lights....so you have to let them go first.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've been playing with it for about 3 weeks now, testing, trying ect. I think it's fantastic, excellent support from Marcel, passionate and enthusiast. Of course I still miss possibilities that I do have in pc lapcounter, if you put these 2 rms systems together,you can't ask for more!
but this is all in development, knowing that only 2 people are working on this in their spare time, great.
Saturday i have the big test of 12 riders in a race...have every confidence in it.
If I can do any testing for you, you know where to find me.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·
We do Henri, thank you for your input so far, some very legit points. Good luck with the race, I am sure RCSO2 will do the job. And talking about passionate, I can say the same about you! Hope to race one day on your fantastic tracks.

281 - 300 of 331 Posts