SlotForum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Thank you very much, very good and fast communication by email. Now I have a problem, I don't know how to activate RCSO2. 馃槱馃槱馃槱馃槱.

Registered

Hello everyone, after today's RCSO2 test, we have observed that when a wrong fast lap occurs it cannot be erased. We have also observed that when the car is low on gas it does not warn any sound. Also when the car runs out of gas, it takes a long time to become a slow car. Also when sanctions are put, no sound comes out. Also, when we race in teams, how do you change the name of the driver in the pit lane? At the moment I have no more doubts, thank you very much and best regards. I remember that on September 12 we will test this race manager with a resistance of 6 hours, we will try to give as much information as possible.

Registered
Perfect, we are looking forward to the new RCSO2 version. We have seen the visual warning of low fuel well, I like it, but the other drivers require sound. The next day I will try the change of pilot insistently. We have gasoline for the Gt in 60 laps which is equivalent to 22 minutes and that of the Lmp in 70 laps which is equivalent to 25 minutes. This already came by default in resistance mode with the value 2. We like the impact of gasoline a lot, but how can I change that value ???.

Registered
We are using value 2 for combustion and it suits us perfectly for the 55m rope track. The tank takes 60 laps to spend at 13.8 per lap on average. I understand that if we put value 3, consumption will be half of value 2 ???

To delete a wrong lap, how can I do it ???

Registered
Computer Computer monitor Television Gadget Flat panel display
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Wood

After yesterday's 6-hour race, in the end we were 6 teams. We use Scp3,2 and 1, also chips B, B1, B2 and C1 all this with different fireware. Dongle version 3.10. The race was contested with gasoline consumption. Everything worked correctly at all times, until after 2:30 hours the program began to slow down. He counted the laps and times well, but when it was time to enter the pit lane to fill gasoline, we pressed the round button and he ignored it, the order to fill gasoline came very late. I think it may be because of the pc that will collapse due to the reception of a lot of data, but it can also be due to the large amount of data that the dongle does not support ??. I doubt that it is the latter, I think it is the club's pc. For everything else everything is correct. I want to add that we cloned the SCPs of each team, we took advantage of the pilot changes to fill gasoline, when we changed the pilot and change of command the team screen disappeared and reappeared, but to continue the refueling it had to leave the pit lane and re-enter. It would be great if the screen did not disappear and continue to refuel even if the SCP is removed. Thank you very much and I hope it helps

Registered
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

For knowledge and timely effects in relation to this thread. The Costablanca club from Alicante (Spain), again performs a 6-hour resistance with RCSO2, we will pass all the possible information about the software. You have all the information about the race in the events thread of this forum.

Registered
Font Line Parallel Screenshot Pattern

Font Line Screenshot Slope Parallel

A month ago we did another 6-hour race and the same thing happened again, at 2:30 hours into the race the PC or software went crazy. Today we have tested 4 drivers, all good, but we have seen in the pc task manager that the % of RCSO2 was going up. The first time we saw it, it was at 25% and it has reached 60%. We have not come to crash the pc or program. That means that the program will increase the %???. Can it be fixed with a more powerful pc? In any case, we will soon try a more powerful PC.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts