SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at introducing re entry points on a digital track using a pit lane end point that will give me an extra lane to put the car back on and allow the racer to re enter the track a bit like a motorway junction, this will stop the marshals from interfering with cars racing when putting a car back on the track.

My questions are then.

Is the only way to do this to use a part of the pit lane, I guess you would get two from a set but this seems an expensive way of doing it.
Can you make this piece of track, or has anyone else made one?
Does anyone know if there is someone selling off the passive parts of a pit lane set where the sensor art has maybe broken?

Oh, I use SSD, I should have put that at the top.

Thanks

Colin

·
Greg Gaub
14,984 Posts
Or take a cue from PSSRFH (or is that PSRFFH? PSRRFH?... Lars.
and just cut into some spare track. He treats plastic track like modeling clay.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have thought about trying to mod a straight into a pit thing, at least its a cheap bit of track to play around with. If no one else has tried I will get around to it myself at some point. Just add another thing to my to do when I'm feeling better list.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
not quiet sure what you want, but I think the aussies have a system were the car that comes out is placed in a return lane thats not controlled by the driver, when it goes into a 'pitarea' dead lane it is returned to the track from there so no marshal reaching over the track to replace car on a bend there was some discussion about this some time ago but I have no interest in digital really only dropping in on the odd occasion.
Zen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts