SlotForum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Russell Sheldon
2,846 Posts
Still braggin'.....

I just had to post another picture of my ride of a lifetime.... with Michael looking on (seriously, that's his name!)

My normal ride is more befitting of my age, a Lexus RX330, while my wife just loves her Peugeot 206CC convertible -- especially because I have to take her grocery shopping with the RX330; the boot of the Peugeot doesn't hold too much...

Kind regards,

Russell

G

·
Hi Russell,
You are less than six months older than me, So a nice Corvette or TVR is more suitable for your age, I am looking at get a C5 as a toy to take me son on a driving holiday next summer.

Yes I really like TVRs go well and sound great.

RR

· Registered
797 Posts
Used to own a beatuiful Fiat Coupe 20V, purred liked a TVR- sounded fantastic with that lovely 2.0 20V italian lump under the bonnet.

Now own a lovely 99 MGF - with only 10,000 miles on the clock.

The 'Ball and chain' has a Rover 200Vi, revvs like crazy (and no thats the car, not the wife!).

Gecko

· Registered
398 Posts
Two 1956 Chevy favorites, I get to drive and work on when needed. Wife has a 2003 VW Jetta GLI with 200 hp V6 and a 6 speed gear box. But I get to drive it now and then also. fast little sucker.

These both have V8's, the green one a 275 CID with fuel injection and 3 speed overdrive tranny and disk brakes added.

The other has a 307 V8 and carbs and a 350 auto tranny it also has disk brakes now.

Fun for shows and cruising.

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
You know DE38 ?

When I first saw that Harley pic I thought the box and cloth on the right were your bed for a second there!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.