SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
About 2 years ago, I picked up a book from the bargain table at either Borders or Barnes & Noble. It has about 50 tracks, with detailed layouts, any changes over time, pictures, elevation changes, and winners of the major races run there. A great find.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it here at my desk. When I get home tonight, I will grab it and post the details.

· Registered
111 Posts
Sorry to get off memory lane. Just wanted to provide more info for the original question.

The book I got is called "World Motor Racing Circuits - a spectators guide", by Peter Higham and Bruce Jones, published by Andre Deutsch. I picked it up on the Borders Books bargain table for us$5.99. It has 72 circuits from around the world, with pictures, aerial drawings, drawings with speed / gear / gforce for every corner. Results of major races, and stories for many of the courses.

This is worth looking for if you can find it. There are several on-line sources for track layouts, but this book is comprehensive. Hope it helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.