1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Thats 3 minutes Ill never get back.

·
Tony
2,834 Posts
Pretty sure Top Gear this with a Renault F1 but played their theme song, or I could be just dreaming

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi tone
No .your right I saw that too ,i have also seen one do the english national anthem but then thats not very difficult only being about 3 notes

cheers tony

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
The difference between this one and the Top Gear rendition was that TG used different engines sampled for different notes. This one all uses the one and done supposedly live.

·
Tony
2,834 Posts
That was a different programme Ember. They did the compete theme tune on the Renault F1 when they got Hammond to sort of drive it.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
The Renault team used to play God Save The Queen on their cars. I saw them do it at Donington for the World Series by Renault one year. It was pretty impressive hearing it live.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
QUOTE (Bigtone @ 18 Aug 2012, 17:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That was a different programme Ember. They did the compete theme tune on the Renault F1 when they got Hammond to sort of drive it.
Which series? I don't recall that one and I've got them all. I must've missed watching one or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts