SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
QUOTE (Gareth @ 25 May 2011, 21:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard they had had serious issues with noise complaints. These people who go and buy houses next to tracks and complain about the noise are infuriating.
Too right! They had the same problem a couple of years back at Monza. The track had been there way longer than any of the local houses, so they shouldn't really have had a leg to stand on. It makes you sort of wonder what people think it will be like when they buy a house next to a F1 racing circuit.

I used to love the Austrian Grand Prix, it was something I looked forward to every year because it was just a little different. It was small, picturesque, and always provided great racing and threw up some unusual results. I'd be great to see it back on the calendar at the expense of one of the Spanish races.

·
Registered
425 Posts
QUOTE (Trg888 @ 26 May 2011, 07:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sebastian Buemi had been driving this Lotus in a celebrity race, (I think it is a Jochen Rindt car) and Buemi hit the pit wall on the straight. Mechanical failure I think.
I saw on f1fanatic that there had been a little mishap in the Lotus 49....it didn't say anywhere who was driving though. Mechanical failure or not, I bet he felt a bit sheepish when he got back to the pits after that!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts