SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Aaron at GC for showing me wrong.
I've always had my doubts about customer-services and how they treat you.
Today I recieved a package from Aaron at GC with all the spares to my Corvette and M3GTR, as he promised.
I also recieved a new Lister Storm instead of the old, broken one.
In my wildest dream I could never imagened this kind of positive respons.

Hats of to GC and specially to Aaron.
Thanx man

here she is...my new Lister:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Aaron continues to show that as always actions speak louder than mere words. It has got to the stage where it is a clear advantage to be an Sf member and enjoy a special relations. Long may it continue I say.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Now thats a proper car !!!
The badge on the front alone makes it a top car
Howay the toon !!!

On a serious note i too have found the customer service at Guagemaster second to none altho it has to be said the service at both Getslotted and Pendle are superb too !!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I do dislike football with a passion, but that car does look stunning!

I won't add more nice words about aaron than have already been said, don't want his head to get to big to fit into slot forum

cheers

Dave

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nothing than good words for the service from Gaugemaster!!!

Aaron helped me several times with my "Fly problems"...
For the moment there is a shipment on its way from England to Belgium with a brand new chasis of a Marcos LM... I bought the car in Tenerifé so I couldn't go back to the shop that easily and I mailed Aaron about my problems... and he solved my problem whit a smile...

I told him he was the best... and it's true!!!

Another thanks for Aaron and Gaugemaster Controls!!!

G.

·
Nobby Berkshire
2,015 Posts
Gaugemaster are a fine bunch of folks. There's one or two 'grumpies' there, but if you ever visit them on a Saturday and see how busy they are, you'll understand. Mind you, I popped in to pick up some spares a few weeks back, and was surprised to see that they only have one of each spare part on display for retail. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had more in stock and he said no. I had travelled 30 miles for that. Can't believe that UK Fly distributors only have one pack of every spare part for sale. He seemed to be in charge as he was organising some duty rostas at the time. Poor show, that. Otherwise, I've really grown to see the store as top-notch. Very professional.

·
Registered
514 Posts
QUOTE The badge on the front alone makes it a top car
I couldn't agree more!

Nice to see the way Aaron and GC sorted this out.

·
Registered
549 Posts
@ Catman: glad everything arrived with you okay, and hopefully now your problems should be solved.

@ screwneck: sorry the we let you down on this occasion, and I will be pm'ing you for more details as we keep loads of Fly spares in stock most of the time.

Thank you to the rest of you for your kind words - as I said, the impossible we can do at once, the miraculous takes a little longer...

Cheers,
Aaron

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
One things for sure, we definitely won't be seeing Aaron representing Gaugemaster on the BBC's "Watchdog" programme, answering complaints concerning customer service problems

M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts