SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Don't know if this will help but I have the LTD Edition Lewis Hamilton McLaren/Mercedes F1. There is 1 screw for the rear wing, 2 screws just in front of the magnet, 1 more screw on the same plain as the other 2, and if the car is DPR (Digital Plug Ready) there is the screw that holds this plate down and upon removing this plate there is another screw which I'm pretty sure holds the front end/nose wing onto the car, a total of 6 screws to remove, maybe only the 5 without removing the rear wing. Haven't taken this car apart since chipping it so I'm pretty much going off memory. With the braids you just remove the round braid plate by pushing it forward, pulling it up and removing it to expose the braids. You can re-use the braids by removing them and replacing them on the other way after a good clean if you like but if you have the spare braids that usually come with the cars a quick changeover is easiest and you can always put new braids on the round braid disc and store until you need new braids again.

Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.