Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
ummm why is the topic title about magnets and lolas when your question is about motors and listers?

cheers

Dave

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was struggling with the mag in the lola whilst writing the question, then the little swine fell out once id posted the thread. all i need to do now is put some lead in it so the thing can work again

G

·
I haven't yet took my lister apart, but looking at the service sheet on the scalextric site, foirst you need to take the motor tray out, which is heald underneath with a screw, the motor wires have a small plug which needs to be disconnected, and then the motor pops out of it's mount like most scalextric motors.

see the service sheet here

service sheet for lister storm

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
you dont want lead in it! unless your running on a really crap bumpy track. Mind, guess it might slow ya down or then again might stop ya from fallin off! but then again on second thoughts for a no mag car I would go for a slot it or fly racer ho hum!

Inte.

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
I gotta say this, I've been acused of being very negative about Hornby products but putting these data sheets on the web is a perfect execution of what the net can do for customers.

Normal bitching will be resumed shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts