SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i'm a GTT lover !

do you know where can i find some in order to slot them ?

here is the A2M which is said "temporary indisponible" on their site

Elicend

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
Team Slot one is an earlier car, i.e. not Super 5! MK1 instead of MK2 if you like.

I think the A2M is your only hope at the moment, Elicend.

Mr.M

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you're right, the team slot is the Renault 5 Turbo 1 or 2 : it is a real race car, propulsion, rear motor : it is as the Renault Clio V6, and the GT turbo is as the Clio sport....

i hope A2M will re-produce it soon

i'm not optimistic

elicend

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
in fact here are the real names, for those who wants to learn!

the big one with largest rear side (team slot for exemple) is a Renault 5 Turbo. there are 2 version, the turbo 1 and the turbo 2 : it is a strong race car, that you can buy, but it is a small diffusion car. the Turbo 2 is sold with the renault 5 alpine Turbo inside in order to save money, one other specification is that the turbo 1 often fire (rear engin). In the turbo 2, a sprinkler (extincteur???) is in the car
. the "normal sport car" at this time is the Renault 5 Alpine, and after, the renault 5 alipine turbo : this car was made by scalex, and re-edited by altaya!

then, renaul make a new version of the Renault 5, the Renault Super 5 : no car was in the same idea that the turbo 1 or 2 : renault was beat by the peugeot 205 turbo 16 (team slot too!) but the the Renault Super 5 GT Turbo bornd with the "phase 1" : 115cv... this car never had been edited, either in resin ! bumpers are differents from the "phase 2" (1989, 120cv, 860kg, 0-100 : less than 8s), and rear break apendice on the rear was specific to the phase 1 too. the phase 2 is one A2M

i've got one collection scale 1 phase 2
that this one i'm looking for !!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
As one of the main Team Slot stockist they have 2 versions available and these are titled

Renault 5 Maxiturbo

70101 Elf Renault Team Colours #3
70102 Philips Autoradio Team #3

Renault 5 Tour de Corse

72701 Red Renault Team Driver Sainz #12
72702 Rothmans #11

Also available in Kit form soon with unpainted body (highly detailed), two chassis to enable to be built as static or slot, with photo etched parts and seat belts to enable you to go mad.

The decals are either Renault Elf or Philips.

I hope this is some assistance for you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a team slot ref 70501 Maxiturbo R-5 "SAINZ" resin in new condition never ran boxed with all leaflets etc

if anyone would like to swap for a gaugemaster capri/lola/bmw/porsche

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you are right,

the renault 5 turbo one or 2 are called renault Maxi turbo too

i didn't heard about the new Team slot?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.