SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Autoavia
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work started on Saturday to get the club hut sorted out and the track up and running again.
All the breaks in the track tape were repaired and everything was going well until a power outage after which both the computer and monitor refused to work. It looks like the problem has now been resolved and we have a working track and race management system again.
Work will continue this week to clean and prepare the clubroom and hopefully we will be able to give a start date once we know when lockdown restrictions will be fully lifted

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hi,
I have emailed 'brucebook48' about visiting the club when you are open and happy to accept visitors and protentional new members as I am interested in having a look at what you do and possible joining the club but not had a response yet. Please keep me in mind when you are up and running.

Thanks

·
Autoavia
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please don't worry Barry has several prospective new members to contact once we have got everything sorted out for reopening so I am sure he will be in touch in due course.
In the meantime you are welcome to send me a PM if you have any questions about classes (modern or vintage) or anything else to do with the club.

·
Autoavia
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I can understand that. I did see Barry today and made him aware of your post here and he will be in touch in due course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts