SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents.

I recently won a Reprotec Abarth 1000 " Fira De Cornella 2001 " on ebay.

The seller described it as :

THIS RARE REPROTEC FIAT ABARTH 1000 WAS THE CAR PRESENTED TO PARTICIPANTS AT A SPANISH SLOT & TOY CAR EVENT FIRA DE CORNELIA IN 2001. VERY FEW OF THESE RARE CARS WERE MADE, MOST PROBABLY LESS THAN 80 AND WERE PRESENTED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS HISTORIC CAR EVENT IN SPAIN. THIS VERY RARE FIAT ABARTH 1000 IS STILL BRAND NEW IN ITS ORIGINAL BOX .

The photo is a bit poor but here it is anyway :

I was wondering if the learned reader out there would know how much this is worth - if anything. I don't care if its worthless as I can then race it but I would hate to devalue a future heirloom if that is the case.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
Perhaps one of our Spanish members can enlighten us on this car, as I have one too
Surprise,surprise!

And while they're about it, I would like to know more about the mysterious "third" car on the poster that Reprotec produced in the early days. I can't find my poster at the moment but I already have the grey one with the red checked roof- 2 actually- and the white one with the scorpion emblem. From memory, is it possible that the "third" car is this one without the logo printed on the side?

Mr.M

·
Registered
446 Posts
That obviously shows that nobody else was interested in it, or else they would have bidded on it. Sorry to burst your bubble mate. If you listed it on Ebay now, you wouldn't make any money off of it I doubt.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

The points MR MAX make are valid ones but not set in stone. I'm sure most people on here have picked up an eBay bargain at some point? Maybe the auction finished at a weird time, maybe it wasn't listed very well etc. Maybe somebody else really wanted it but his wife was looking over his shoulder telling him he already had enough toy cars!!

I hope you enjoy your Arbarth whatever you decide to do with it DAVENIC, it looks like a very nice model

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Registered
543 Posts
where was it listed? ebay spain? britain? australia? and was it worldwide? or one country only? ofttimes an item may be listed in a locale where the interest is not very high. great way to find bargains. just ask most people will ship so long as you don't whine about the charges.

find that same car on ebay spain and see what comes of it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It looks as if it was only an UK auction but it clearly stated Reprotec Abarth V Rare.
The auction finished around 3-4pm on a Wednesday arvo.

Maybe I haven't been clear but I'm not looking at making money out of this car - I'm just curious to know if it is worth anything.

I have searched Google and Spanish E-bay and I can't even find a picture of it.

Apart from Mr Material UK has anyone seen one of these cars?

I only paid for this car what I would usually pay for a Reprotec Abarth here in Australia - about AU$70 - so I have lost anything really.

Regards,

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.