SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,918 Posts
Well, given the poor shape and finish (and very small wheels) I would say any buyer would need to be blind to buy this rough approximation to an unsuccessful Datsun sportscar.

However, a trader at Sandown told me yesterday that they are very fast. If you have to have a model of this car - and Wankel I know you have to have a model of this car - then I'd wait for the Slot.It. It is bound to be quick and will at least look like the Datsun it is supposoied to be.

· Registered
5,918 Posts
He did - a white one. It looked as bad in reality as it does in the pictures. The wheels are too small and don't fill the arches while the body looks to have been painted in very thick, detail destroying white gloss paint. You know, the sort you use to paint skirting boards and window frames.

I'd say - and I am not being brand biased here - that the admittedly poor finish and shape of the ProSlot GT-One is better, or less bad to be more precise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.