SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a good ressource for pics of various car models, preferably a very large database with excellent pics?

I'm getting very tired of googling to find good pics since the image search is below par, and searching websites takes ages and usually ends up with a listing of models with no pics..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ukslotcars has a comprehensive picture library, but hardly what I would consider as excellent pictures. It still is a great site for finding out what different models look like.
Apparently you can buy a CD that contains bigger pictures of the cars...

For Fly models I prefer LES Cars.

André

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Are there specific cars you're looking for pictures of? I'm sure that between us the members of SF have pics of just about everything!!

My gallery is here, hope it's of some use.

Rob

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all

Seth, I actually found that one bugger I'd been searching for all night, the Ninco Mercedes CLK GTR Warsteiner on your site! Nice pic.

My only pic so far was my own crappy out of focus pic on a leather chair..

I would like to have a nice pic of the Fly Lola B98/10 12h. Sebring 1999 (black with flames), but couldn't find one?

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
You could try visiting the link in my sig and typing "gallery" or "photos"; I generally use those words in the descriptions.

Of course, you'll still have to trawl through whatever results it chucks out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Wankel Ickx @ 7 Jan 2005, 18:14)You could try visiting the link in my sig and typing "gallery" or "photos"; I generally use those words in the descriptions.

Of course, you'll still have to trawl through whatever results it chucks out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx, didn't find what I was looking for but found some nice pics of cars jumping off a hump bridge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts