SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Hi all, knocked up a quick page on the website

Click to see

Thank yaw all fer comin over and a special thanks to mickl who made us laugh.. lots with his 3 wheelers

Rob.
EDIT - p.s forgot to say, my fwd escy did a few sub 10 second laps.. saying that, stock fly cars tend to just drop in below 9 secs 8.9's, it's only a second off not bad eh?

·
Registered
752 Posts
To those that showed up at our event:

THANKYOU!!

To those that didn't:

You *MAY* have missed out

I had a great day... and I was part of the team running the event

Thanks to all that made it such a happy 'n' fun occasion!

Thanks to Mr Fothersgill and his emporium (pendleslotracing) for donating a prize for the day.

I've had a request to put on another 4hr enduro in August... from the people that travelled the furthest to be there today
We shall see
We may be able to squeeze something in between the Audi Challenge and the Porsche Championship.

-Rob

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aye good day seems to have been had by all including the eventeers?

4 hr ehh.. hmm, need another 2 RELIABLE teams.. I have an idea :-D
please forward other ideas to
4 hr enduro
PO Box 69
BO1 10KS

Rob.

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
A big thankyou to all involved for a great day. Lots of laughs, lots of great racing and..er..a fourth place overall. When's the next one?

Mooster

P.S. Did somebody mention a four-hour race? Yes please!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks to all at Wrexham for a great days racing

As Mooster said it was fun all the time from Inte disintegrating Viper, the 3 wheel Merc and the FWD paper car, and I managed 5th, a bonus!

Cant wait for the next one.

4hr enduro agaun would be excellent.

Roly

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
It sounds as though a good day was had by all!
I'd love to see more contributions on how the front wheel drive cars panned out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
GREAT DAY THANKS TO THE WREXHAM LADS
pitty my guide post broke on my GT2 before start of meeting had to throw some magnets in lukes fly porsche then found guide to deep I will be better prepared next time mark and luke

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
May I take this opportunity to thank the Wrexham guys (and the other slot racers!) for a grand day out - the bus ran beautifully on your track
unlike my feeble attempts at racing proper cars. What a laugh swapping paint with Phil between my Scooby and the Focus he borrowed (thnx Inte for the info) in one of the rally races.

A special thanks must go to Jim and Bernie for providing the catering - no one told me beforehand
then again I never asked!

Here's to the next meeting of adults playing with toy cars

Mark.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'd also like to add to what others have already said. Wrexham proved a very good day's racing in my opinion. Very enjoyable! Thank you to all who turned up and made it a grand day out.
sorry about the paper car everyone, it was all i could manage in 5mins. I'll have something better nxt time.

so a big thanks to everyone. including the Robs and Jim and Bernie for providing the catering that powered us all throughout the day.

FWD drive provided to be a laugh, i'm sure there's plenty more concepts people will come up with in the future... watch this space!

James

i'll be back nxt time Intergrali rob!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts