SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30 PTS separate the top 4. Robin now leads after some good recent results. And marcs closing in after a couple of wins.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Whooop Whooop. Never been top before

Chuffed to have grabbed the World GT crown last week as well: One more round and I reckon Marc would have taken it!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Robin, I didn't realise that was the last World GT round, just as I was getting a car ready to hopefully challenge for a win.

So are you hoping to make it to the final 3 rounds? I may not be able to make next week, so that may drop me out of the running for an overall win, but with no more HO/stox rounds I'll canm claim a win in the 'Other' class.

There's only 3 pts between the top 4 in classic F1 so that's going to be close.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
QUOTE (Slingshotx @ 22 Nov 2011, 09:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice one Robin, I didn't realise that was the last World GT round, just as I was getting a car ready to hopefully challenge for a win.

So are you hoping to make it to the final 3 rounds? I may not be able to make next week, so that may drop me out of the running for an overall win, but with no more HO/stox rounds I'll canm claim a win in the 'Other' class.

There's only 3 pts between the top 4 in classic F1 so that's going to be close

Planning to be there for the final 3 weeks racing, yes. Real shame if you're not there for the Classic Rally: I was really looking forward to some side by side Renault 5 action...

...or is that just some more 'gameplay' from the slingshot-meister?

Anyway, I still reckon you're in with a shout of an overall win with another two weeks to go (Slot.it + Classic F1). Just depends what Neal turns up with I guess.

...Oh and I hate to add to your woes, but we've still got the Xmas trophy to go yet, so you could yet be pipped to the post in the 'Other' class. (Thought I'd share
)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts