Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Due to a change in domestic arrangements I'm putting my track and cars away for the last time, so am open to offers.

My planned-for NASCAR club now isn't going to happen, so there's a Carrera Winged Warriors set (27.5ft tri-oval using 2/30 banking), plus an additional 13 straights (seven straights and six half-straights), plus another pair of controllers, plus another Connecting Section. I have both US and UK power supplies - ideal basis for a 4-lane oval, all you need are two lots of 3/30 banking and a US-UK plug adapter.

I also have a Mac Pinches Mercedes W25 kit with an MRRC adjustable brass chassis (with axles, crown gear etc), EVO2 engine, guide, Ortmann tyres and Ninco wheels - all there to build the complete car.

I also have a Tamiya Monster Beetle Junior 1/32 model kit that can be successfully turned into a VW Baja Beetle slot racer. And a Revell (nee Matchbox) 1/32 Auto Union D-Type kit that will fit the MRRC chassis, EVO2 and running gear from the W25.

I know what they're worth, in a week's time they'll go on online auction but I'd rather they go to caring homes!

·
John Roche
4,155 Posts
Hi Driver,

Having just got in from the pub I'll recklessly express an interest in the Mercedes and all the components, let me know what you want for it and maybe we can do a deal?

John

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Arrived all well and happy, thanks Driver!

Now, need to add it to the to do list, but might jump the queue a little

1 - 4 of 4 Posts