SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Due to a change in domestic arrangements I'm putting my track and cars away for the last time, so am open to offers.

My planned-for NASCAR club now isn't going to happen, so there's a Carrera Winged Warriors set (27.5ft tri-oval using 2/30 banking), plus an additional 13 straights (seven straights and six half-straights), plus another pair of controllers, plus another Connecting Section. I have both US and UK power supplies - ideal basis for a 4-lane oval, all you need are two lots of 3/30 banking and a US-UK plug adapter.

I also have a Mac Pinches Mercedes W25 kit with an MRRC adjustable brass chassis (with axles, crown gear etc), EVO2 engine, guide, Ortmann tyres and Ninco wheels - all there to build the complete car.

I also have a Tamiya Monster Beetle Junior 1/32 model kit that can be successfully turned into a VW Baja Beetle slot racer. And a Revell (nee Matchbox) 1/32 Auto Union D-Type kit that will fit the MRRC chassis, EVO2 and running gear from the W25.

I know what they're worth, in a week's time they'll go on online auction but I'd rather they go to caring homes!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Arrived all well and happy, thanks Driver!

Now, need to add it to the to do list, but might jump the queue a little

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.